Brush Creek English Modern
Experience Extraordinary: Brush Creek English Modern Home
Discover the extraordinary in our European-meets-mountain home in Asheville. Its vaulted ceilings, reclaimed beams, and stone-clad entrance exude rustic elegance. With Energy Star and Indoor Air Plus certifications, this home is an oasis of comfort and sustainability. From the open staircase with custom iron balusters to the stucco exterior, experience the perfect blend of architectural beauty and eco-friendly design. Embrace a lifestyle where nature and luxury harmoniously coexist.
Sean and Laura’s Design + Build system simplifies and improves the entire building process, giving every client what they deserve, the ability to enjoy the process with no regrets. Come see why Living Stone Design + Build is Asheville’s premier luxury green builder.
- From I-240 East, take US-74 ALT East for 5.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Emma’s Grove Road.
- Drive about a mile, then turn left onto Gap Creek Road.
- After 2 miles, take a right onto Cane Creek Road.
- Drive about a mile and turn left onto Lower Brush Creek Road.
- Drive half a mile and take a left onto Upper Brush Creek Road.
- Then take a right onto Josiah Lane.
- Destination will be on the right.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Reclaimed Beams
- Stone Wall-clad Entrance Way
- Open Staircase with Custom Iron Balusters